To help associates prevent and navigate the challenges of identity fraud, a Identity Theft Monitoring and Recovery plan is available for voluntary enrollment. Through payroll deduction, participants can enroll in individual or family protection.
Who is Eligible and When
Active associates, their spouse and up to 8 dependent children up to age 26 are all eligible for coverage. The coverage is effective the first of the month following date of hire.
Identity Theft Monitoring and Recovery enrollment includes the following services:
- Identity Consultation – best practice education and resources; fraud alerts and notifications
- Privacy Monitoring – Black Market surveillance; social feeds and chat rooms; mailing address changes using your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Security Monitoring – Black Market surveillance, court records, credit monitoring and inquiry alerts, credit score tracking and Payday Loan monitoring
- Identity Restoration – $5 million guarantee provided by Kroll, the worldwide leader in theft investigative services, restoring you to pre-crime status
- Member Perks – hundreds of merchants and thousands of discounts with local and national providers on everyday purchases
Detecting and preventing ID theft is only as good as the information supplied for monitoring services. Participants are strongly encouraged to engage immediately during the account set-up process to establish all facets of family members’ personal information desired for ongoing monitoring and review. Account activation information is provided in the Documents section of this page.